Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting red eyes as easily anymore.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Obviously the simple solution is a tolerance break, but I need my medication. How do I get red eyes again and feel the herb? Should I just smoke more? Hold it in longer?

2. [quote name='"LovingTree"']Obviously the simple solution is a tolerance break, but I need my medication. How do I get red eyes again and feel the herb? Should I just smoke more?[/quote]

Im assuming you have glacoma(spelling way off lol)? I belive heavy sativas get good red eyes. When i vape i get incredibly red eyes

3. Poke yourself in the eye, works every time

4. Whats so good about red eyes? I can get chewed and not get them.

5. rub some salt in your eyes

6. Why would you WANT red eyes?

7. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']Why would you WANT red eyes?[/quote]

Yeah, seriously hahaha

8. Red eyes are good if you have glaucoma? :eek: Also vaping gets my eyes real red too. I'm not sure what your question is actually asking, but your eyes don't need to be red for you to be high

9. you get red eyes because the pressure is decreased or something. thats why weed helps glaucoma.

10. red eyes suck. i blaze before most of the shti i do and i don't wanna go to work with eyes as red as the devils dick

11. Vasodilation is the term you are looking for. Relieves the pressure in the eyes by making the veins wider.

If OP needs weed for glaucoma, then you should look into specific strains that work best for it. If you want red eyes though because you think it's an indicator for how high you are, then just lol. All you need to do is smoke more, you will "feel the herb" just fine, eyes don't have to be red for you to be high as fuck. :smoking: