Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting high off blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, Mar 21, 2022.

1. #1 Ultramaxx, Mar 21, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    Swore I had a similar thread but can’t find it .
    Smoke once a day but stopped getting high a weeek ago .
    Any remedies to this , I can not get stronger weed . Lost my keif scraper tool , although adding that would help . It’s not really an option, mostly smoke more middle grade. Mids
    The bong won’t even get me high , bowls don’t seem to speak up correctly .
    I’m definitely inhaling

• Like Like x 1
  2. ......Someone's talking out they ass..........:poop:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Crazy high tolerance, shit weed or not inhaling.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. YES... not enough training......thats it!!!!! :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It sucks, but one way to fix is a tolerance break. Not smoking for at least a month.
    Last time I didn’t smoke for a month, my tolerance dropped for a week or two. The longer you stop, the more tolerance you lose. Otherwise, turning your stash into RSO might help too. I’d suggest finding ethanol alcohol like Everclear for this. Smoking RSO isn’t for everyone, but it’ll get you more lit than smoking regular flower. IMO

6. Who said anything about training? OP isn't getting high for (at least) one of the reasons I listed

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. @KillaNugz12 Why isn't OP getting high if it's not one of those reasons?

8. CAME a chuckle because to get high fixes getting HIGH.... lmao no better reasoning

9. Your tolerance is too high

Smoke less often and when you smoke smoke less

Remember the saying “Less is More”

This will lower your Tolerance so you can get high again

I only use Cannabis once a week otherwise it is pointless because it doesn’t do anything for me

There are other things you can do to help you out

- Take Omega 3 / Fish Oil Every day
    - Eat a mango 30 minutes before smoking
    - Eat Dark Chocolate 30 minutes before

- Eat Healthy
    - Exercise everyday

10. Mids?

I had to check the date of the thread usually I only see people using that word on threads that are 15 years old lol

11. its called tolerance. you must be new to smoking if you dont know about tolerance.

the more often you smoke, the less high you will get eventually.

theres really only two ways to combat this. either take a week or so off from smoking then start up again, or keep your consumption in moderation. for example only smoke on the weekends or every other day or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You have to lower your usage that’s why your tolerance was only down for a week or too

If you keep using the same amount you will be right back where you started

Then the break was pointless after two weeks

If you normally take 4 hits off a vape pen do 3 instead even better 2 or 1

If you use twice a week use once a week instead

etc.

This will help keep your tolerance in check after the break

Also, you don’t smoke RSO you eat it

13. Please excuse my false information. What I meant is to concentrate his cannabis using an extraction method similar to RSO extraction.
    I am implying quick ethanol wash. Please excuse my improper implications.

14. Also, I am not trying to lower my usage, I was just using an analogy. If it was a poor one, excuse me on that. My stopping for a month was not to lower my tolerance. When I started I did not smoke a lot right away. I didn’t even smoke daily, but yet within a month my tolerance was back, which is totally fine with me. So it wasn’t pointless for me. I don’t think anyone stopping something for their tolerance is pointless.It should help in some kind of way, even if it’s a little bit.

15. No problem at all

I just wanted to say that in case somebody smoked RSO. I hear it’s not a good idea

16. My apologies

I assumed it was for a T-Break since that’s why most people do it for 30 days

The reason I said to cut back was for everyone not just you.

I have read a zillion people On this forum say “what’s the point of breaks your tolerance comes right back.”

Well it does if you keep doing what you were doing before. Thats what gets people there in the first place.

It’s like people think that’s the answer to all their problems.

Yes, it works but people don’t realize they have to change their ways or they will be right back where they were.

I mean it’s like if you have a heart attack you don’t go on a diet for a short period of time and you are in the clear and you go back to eating like you used to

No, you have to change your lifestyle or else a second heart attack might be in the near future

My apologies

Like I said not directed at you

I post stuff like that for everyone to help anybody that may need help

• Like Like x 2
  17. A tolerance break is all you need but failing that try adding some mango or cinnamon before you toke
    they have a chem that makes weed really 'rush'

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have heard about Mangoes a million times but never cinnamon

Can you provide any more info?

Is cinnamon the same as mango (take 30 minutes before)

Does it just prolong the high like mangoes or does it intensify the high?

19. I only smoke flower. I find that sticking with flower I can still be a daily smoker without having my tolerance increase. When I say daily smoker though I’m not talking about sitting at home an smoking all day. Even when I’m holding large amounts I still only smoke at most a gram a day. This level works well for me and I have smoked like this (or less) for years with no tolerance issues.

• Like Like x 1