Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not getting high from my dab pen?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ntoke, Apr 26, 2018.

1. i've been smoking consistently for the past 2 years now. i would say once or twice a day. it used to be that i got super high when i smoked flower and took dabs off of a pen or an atomizer. recently i bought a blue dream cart from a dispensary and no matter how many i take i don't feel the effects of the blue dream. The cart is filled with disilate blue dream but i don't think that is the problem. I don't understand why i'm not getting the effects when i smoke the disilate. is it my tolerance? again i've been smoking for about 2 years now doing it almost everyday. i've had cartridges before of the same brand and it got me way higher that my cart ever did.

2. Probably your tolerance. Give it a full 24 hours without anything then try it again or give it a week even?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Tolerance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Try flower

5. I have found that if I mix (flower, hash, edibles, etc.) daily..I don't get tolerance effects at all.
    Not sure why, and I am a heavy smoker, dabber. (over 50 yrs worth too)..
    I grow, so I always have many different strains and "by products" at my disposal.:)

6. It's your tolerance. Take the biggest rip you can take. Do it 3 times as fast as you can.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ☝️Party tricks