Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not getting as high anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bspot123, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Hey grasscity, i'm new to the forum and had a question. I've been smoking everyday for about a month now and lately I just haven't been getting that high. I get "high", but just not like i used too. I could take about 3 or 4 hits off a bowl and be pretty messed up. But i just smoked about one bowl and a half and wasn't that high. I usually just get real chill now and that only lasts about an hour.

My tolerance shouldn't have built up that much over about two months, should it?

Thanks!

2. yeah it doesnt take that long for it to build up

3. smoking every day for two months? yes. you would develop a pretty nice tolerance in that period. just take a week off, and everything should be back to normal, rinse repeat.

4. i thought this, and i took a 3 day break. I smoked that night and i was pretty high, but as for last night and tonight I just wasn't that high... only chill. And im smoking pretty good stuff.

And i've been smoking heavy for one month...the first month was just like 2 or 3 times a week.

5. Thats pretty natural. If you smoke a lot everyday, its gonna take your tolerance longer to go down when you take a t-break.