Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not fun, smoking....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Tell them to just fucking smoke, wtf? If not smoke with other people

2. i dont really like smoking alone either. ive done it a couple of times and really enjoyed it , but i dont want to make a habit out of it. ive never tried to get anyone to smoke but i have found that almost 100% of the time they want to know what its like and will try it. just give them time. everyone hits that stage in their life where they want to make shit interesting and dance with maryj

3. rick roll tho's suckaz as often as you can at least twice a day

4. yeah dont fucking force them into it. I was forced into it and i mean i love it but i feel like i have a depndency on it wich i nevr would have had of course if i never would have tried it. Not saying that i wouldnt have just tried it eventually but unfortunatly now its kinda in my life, i mena i can quit but people with addictive personalitys shouldnt be forced int o this shit. But i love every minute of it

5. dude what i said wasnt really forcing them into it.. atleast not as much as you could. all i said was that it is better to smoke weed than cigs. if they like to smoke then weed should be right up their alley. just saying their pussys for not doing it isnt pressure..kinda. pressure would more like telling them to hit it after every hit you take and constantly asking them to smoke it

6. Naw your good the guys saying to hide it in there cigs. I know people who have been tricked into getting high and had a heart attack because they thought they were dieing. I have tried to convince people and have done it befor just do it in a way were they still make the decision i was called a pussy untill i did it so calling them that might not be the best way.

7. uhh im not sure what you said. my way is bad but so is the ways other people said to do it?

8. Peer pressure is your way and they way i got into smoking. I mean i would thank the person who got me into smoking because i like it but i also liked life befor i started to smoke and now without weed its more boring and since i have adhd it was already incredably boring, so its a bittersweet feeling. If they dont wanna smoke dont make um smoke. But to give someone like a pot brownie is just fucked up cuse that could kill them i had a friend who ate one didnt know what it was it was his first time and it contianed cannabutter made from pure keif (lots of it too) fucked him up so bad he had a heart attack we had to take him to the hospital. Its very unlikly that that will happen but we didnt think about his family's history of heart problems befor we gave it to him, we do still talk he forgave us but hill never do weed because of that experence thus y giving somone weed only fucks up the chances of you smoking with them somtimes cuse if there a paranoid person thell have a bad trip. In fact my best friends that way and he just turned 16 so i brought over a blunt of some good shit and he was so fucked up he was afried he was gonna get caoght, then i got him to smoke with me agian and he was still paranoid i think the biggest thing befor you get somone to smoke is to get them calm and tell them that they need to stay calm or else there first time will be a really bad trip.

9. trust me they will learn when i first started smoking i didnt have anyone to smoke with and when some people found ou they were talking about how bad it is for you and crap and like a year later they show up at my hous in droves trying to get some and i personally prefer to smoke alone then with somone i dont know and trust well especially dum people one time this guy i smoked with before school is going to come into the school anouncing it and shit almost got me busted when i smoke alone i load up on the snacks and watch a movie harold and kumar is good and sometimes i ust sit back and watch weeds