Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not fully grown kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoned soldier, May 13, 2011.

1. Hello everybody i have a quick question. the other day i bought some "kush" from my dealer. But he had told me that his connect had not finished fully growing it due to the police raiding his field. so i bought it and he gave me a shit load. i went home opened the sack and i noticed the shapes of nugs and all the red hairs and stuff, but it was very brittle and very very dry. also had like a very piny smell. when i smoked it it did get me pretty high i mean not as potent but it did the job ok. only problem is, it tasted like shit and left my mouth with a bad taste and also made my mouth smell like shit. so this is where my question comes into place, was it supposed to taste and smell like that? and has anybody else had the same thing happened to him or here?a reply would be much appreciated:eek:

2. Post a picture, sounds kinda good to me lol.

3. well that was about a week ago its long gone :smoke: i also forgot to mention that for it to get me a decent high i had to smoke the whole sack in one day haha

4. doesnt sound lke kush..

5. It must have been cured wrong