Not Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shimen, May 9, 2006.

1. Hey guys just wondering here My plants have been on the 12/12 for one week now and there is no sign of any type of flower. They have grown some more but no nuts or pistils. Been feeding with a bloom booster and i have full spectrum lights so i know they are getting there red. So whats with this.

2. Are your plants in total darkness during 12/12? Also I have heard of some defiencies could cause this.

3. Yeah as far as i know they are i got the closet door shut that should provide total darkness. And my plants are showing no sign of any kind of defecincy or however the fuck you spell that.

4. you have to be patient sometimes it cvan take up to 2 weeks, depending on the stain.:smoke:

ps you might wanna watch the language a buddy of mine got kicked out for that

5. Oh ok sorry about the lang didn't know you could get kicked for that. Alright i will wait longer. thanks

6. If you can go into your grow room during the dark that will allow you to see if any light is leaking in. Otherwise, be patient and good luck.

7. How old are your plants?

8. you just might need to wait a little longer. This is especially true if you rushed them into flowering and they were not yet completely sexually mature.

9. Well if the plant is less than 30-60 days then most strains will not flower. Many strains cannot be force flowered and must preflower first. This normally happens between the first and second month. One of the downsides of going from seed...