Not feeling high after one joint

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by therover420, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Okay i just went outside and finished a regular sized joint,but i don't really feel high.i mean i feel something but not the usual high i get from smoking from my bong or bubbler.anyone know why this is happening?

2. Also right when i was smoking the joint i felt high but it went away quickly

3. It's the weed, I had this precise shit happen to me on friday. Homie smoked like 4 joints with me in the span of anhour and a half, and I was high for maybe half an hour at best. get some better stuff.-...wait no..i've been smoking for like 14 years, it could be my tolerance, then again i could literally taste the dirt taste in the weed.

4. Tolerance was what I was going to suggest too... Could it also be maybe this is a different batch of bud from your connection? The quality, and stuff like how long it was cured could change the quality making the high not as good. Unless you buy from store or source where quality is consistent..

-- Kush Life --

5. This happens when I get a less potent batch as the time before. I smoked a joint this morning and got high for 2 1/2 hours, smoked one at 6pm and get high for an hour and it wasn't strong. It's tolerance yes, and if you're used to hitting a bong that also plays a role, like in my case where I usually hit my bong all day but can't because my house can be searched whenever my sisters PO wants to so I had to get rid of everything.

6. I think your tolerance level is too damn high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A joint isn't going to get you as high as big milky bong hits, well it doesn't get me as high.

8. Time to try some meth

9. Try holding your hits in as long as you can

10. Post pic of weed

11. Smh dam dude .... Bong hits are better

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Smoke some shwag for a day or 2 then smoke your normal joint and youll get high again

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs. Smoke bongs.

Oh did I mention? Smoke bongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Get better weed

Sent from my DROID GC app
    "live from the garden"