Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not enough water in my bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Like any self-respecting stoner, I have a glass bubbler. Lately, I've found that when I smoke out of it, there is no bubbling sound after I remove my finger from the carb, though there is one when my finger is on the carb. Is that normal of your typical bubbler, or should I be putting in a bit more water?

2. Yes, thats normal. When your finger is over the carb, the path of least resistance is over the flaming bud and through the water. When the carb is open, the path of least resistance is through the carb.

3. Like any self respecting stoner?? What??

4. If you want a bubbling sound when you take your finger off the carb, you should put in LESS water. But it's completely normal that you don't get a bubbling sound because the water blocks the path of the stem that goes under the water, which is when you get the "bubbling" sound. If anything, you should put more water in to cool the smoke more :smoke:

5. I like the bubble sound

6. That's how it "clears".
    Lol.

7. Haha duuuuude, you MUST be high. It doesn't bubble when your sucking air through the carb and not the stem inside of water

8. #8 TinTizzy, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    Yea it doesnt bubble like when you take a stem out of a bong

9. Lol any self respecting stoner...

I dont own a bubbler... Do i lack self respect?

Lol jk, but yea u got ur answer, its not supposed to bubble

10. Your thread proves just how fucking high you actually are, that's how it works champ.

11. Yes that what my bubbler did you although i dropped it last week and the tube inside broke into about a million peices :(

12. Your always supposed to add more water until you feel and hear a safe bubble.