Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not enjoying blazing with friends as much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, May 30, 2011.

1. when i'm out blazing i don't enjoy it as much, in the back of my head i'm always thinking man i wish i was at home chilling. does anyone else get that?

2. i love blazing at home by myself. but i like chilling with some people to blaze too it really just depends on the mood

3. Ya not really sure why.. I think it has a lot to do with the amount for me and i just enjoy being alone sometimes.. but what i mean is, with my friends i smoke alot more than them so whenever i chill with them i just end up smoking them up a lot of the time and it gets annoying.. now if they would all have bud it would be a different story but sometimes its nice to just chill out at home, get blasted and just think or play video games/listen to music/go fishing etc etc. I guess it really just depends on the mood im in aha

4. yeah you shouldn't be putting your friends on all the time, and if you do you should expect them to return the favor every now and then. there is never any shame in asking for a little money though. just say "hey man wanna through me five bucks for this? i really cant afford to pay for everyone." and i don't think i know anyone who would say 5 dollars is going to break the bank

5. I don't really like smoking with other people either. What happened was we would smoke and smoke and smoke until the weed was gone, and then my friend(s) would just leave about 15 minutes later. I felt used, so I made non-smoking friends. I smoke on my own time, or at big parties.

6. Smoking with other people is overrated. Don't worry about it bro.

7. i enjoy smoking with my friends, but sometimes it can get a bit crazy because of so many people and not many of my friends like to talk about articulate things they all seem to just wanna laugh at everything and when i try to tell them about a theory or thought that i have they don't really listen unless its funny :( Only a few of my friends understand this and can level with me. Especially the person who got me started on smoking bud i am almost exactly like her.

8. yeah friends can be very obnoxious sometimes. The only person I can smoke with all the time and not get sick of is my girlfriend! everyone else fails! and wow I wish I knew ppl who would talk theories! all my friends are deff not at that level! :)