Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not eating much or eating helathy leads to not being as high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by flintboy292, Mar 25, 2010.

1. For the past month or two I have not been getting nearly as high as before. Its nothing like before its almost like i forgot what being high ust to be.. but back to the ? ive been eating unhealthy and skipping alot of breakfast and not eating dinner just eating random unhealthy shit. do you think if I start eating 3 meals consistently and eating healthier that will solve my problem?

2. this has nothing to do with weed watsoever

Of Course its healthier to eat 3 square meals a day instead of snacking or randomly eating...

I thought you was gon say sumthin along the lines of your appetite changing with your marihuana stoppage, I know usually when i dont smoke i am not hungry but When i smoke of course i can eat as i please...WHen i dont smoke it takes awhile for me to gain an appetite, like i dont have one without being high, its weird

3. For some reason now that I've been eating healthier I can get higher and for longer with the same amount or less than before. All this without a T-break. I'm not claiming anything here but that's what has happened to me.

4. I'm not sure if eating a full healthy 3 set meals a day would make a difference, but like you said you have noticed a different so it could just be how your body reacts to it since everybody is different and nobody reacts the same.

Cause I know with me it doesn't change at all and i'll admit that I even went through an eating disorder where the lack of food I was taking in still didn't effect my overall high as compared to now when I am eating a little better. But yea you should still totally be eating healthy anyway XD

5. thxs, i will be eating extra healthy this month and il post back with results. thanks for the help

6. wha??:confused:

LYING

7. If you're eating unhealthy and practically starving yourself, you have bigger problems than not getting high.

8. Actually... you should eat 6 meals per day. Small ones though.

9. Eating less would cuase you to get more high if anything. Just as taking alchohol on an empty stomach gets you more drunk.

10. whenever i smoke on an empty stomach i get considerably higher, kinda contradicts your theory though, but w/e still gets me higher :)