Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not eating and/or sleeping before smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Jun 16, 2010.

1. if i dont eat anything and dont sleep and eat a brownie, will it make me higher or keep me higher for longer?or will it not make a difference.
    and, is it true that mangoes help?

2. what no sleeping before smoking?

i dont get it

and yes mangos help your high

3. I don't think it matters.

4. Why wouldn't you sleep? Eating sort of kills my high as far as smoking goes, I'm not sure about edibles. And yeah, mangos have been said to intensify the high to an extent.

5. Sleep, hunger ect doesn't effect ones ability to get high, just what they do when they are high. Many people, including myself, find that activities like showering, eating, working out ect. Can take away from a high.

If you are tired or hungry, are you more or less likely to partake in these activities?

Regardless, i dont think you should go hungry or without sleep or anything detrimental to your health just in the hopes of a slightly better high, just smoke a bit more, or nicer bud, or just do something you love to do high:smoke:

6. #6 JollyStoner, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Sorry to change the subject but what's with the Pedo Bear avatar?

http://wikiality.wikia.com/Pedobear "Parents beware! Pedobear has become a mascot for online pedophiles, specifically targeting innocent prepubescent girls."

lol

7. A few weeks ago, I walked into my basement at night, got into the lotus position and toked. Funnnn.

8. I have chronic insomnia and weed makes me sleep and I therefore use it to manage my insomnia, so if you plan on not sleeping, make sure you aren't too tired otherwise you can pass out and won't get any of the high though.

9. 4chan.org

10. Usually smoking a small amount gets me tired.

11. Try just depriving yourself of sleep for a week. That'll get you right ripped.