Not Budding???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dallasbeq, Sep 8, 2014.

1. So I flipped to 12/12 August 16th and I haven't seen much noticeable growth with the buds. I grew an Afghan last season and it took off. Granted I don't know the strain or anything, these are bag seeds. But one is indwc the other is just soil. Its like 5 feet tall and I'm using Buddha bloom nutes. Any advice or what not? 0908141416.jpg 0908141416a.jpg

2. it is finishing up the preflower phase

give it time, you still got 2 months to go

3. Damn preflower? I need to do some research man. Okay so it's pretty much touching my hps and no more room what do I do

4. Yeah, it looks like a sativa variety for sure. They can go anywhere from 60-70 days sometimes or even longer. You can tie her down or bend her a little bit, attached to something. Or you can look up supercropping

5. I'm not that experienced I'll probably just tie her down, cuff that chick. So what else should I do

6. #6 noizviolation, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    You have hps in ? If you have sativa, little trick is to leave your MH bulb in for the 1st 2 weeks of flower ( the stretch phase ), MH lighting does not promote stretch near as much as hps. Just something you may try next time likely =)
    In the same aspect, if not using hps/mh, you would just match the kelvins the same way white/blue light or veg temp/colour to lessen the amount of stretch you get when starting your flowering.

7. Okay I'll definitely remember to keep the mh in for my next grow. What about switching to an 10/14 or 11/13 light cycle?

8. Thats why you should always lst. Much bigger yields without taking up space.