Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not being able to get weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkfires12, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Isn't it disappointing when it looks like you are obviously going to get bud one night, but then it just doesn't happen. That is what happened to me tonight and its pretty damn annoying.

Had all the money and it was Friday. The only reason I didn't get bud tonight was because I didn't want to go to my expensive dealer so I kept waiting on my dealers who sold for 20. The guy I was depending on clearly was busy getting laid because he didn't answer any of my calls (not that I can blame him) and the other 20 dealer never hit us back after telling me he was going to re-up. Then when I realized these guys weren't going to come through, the only guy I knew who was good went to bed for the night.

Just funny how I ended up without weed tonight despite being confident I would get some.

2. grow your own bro, growing white widow plants, should be getting about 2 pounds for each one; so beautiful. Or get reliable dealers if you can't grow. But yeah, when I first started smoking there was nothing worse than thinking you were about to get some bud only to have the dealer bail on you.

3. Same thing has happend to me twice this year already bying quarters.
    I know how annoying it is and i fell for you but when u do get it , it seems so much better for the wait

4. Thank god I'll never have that problem.. If worse comes to worse, I'll drive five minutes to the dispensary!

5. Should of just got a 6 pack to keep yourself happy or scrapped some rez if you really wanted some, just because you don't have any bud doesn't mean you can't have fun and your Friday night is over.

6. Lol that's what happened tonight. Guy was all sketch and I wasn't feeling it.

7. Such is the life of the non-medical patient weed smoker.

8. I buy 2 zips at a time so I only have to deal with dealers every once in while.