Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not a fan of the vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by We Have Liftoff, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Yesterday I tried my grandma's vaporizer (she has glaucoma and gets medical grade tree) and I have to admit I was less than impressed. I went through a couple bags and the high was too mellow and relaxed. When I smoked the same weed in my bubbler, I'd get a much more intense and psychedelic high (rushing thoughts, nice body/head buzz, oev's, etc). I was considering buying a vape for school this year but I'm thinking it might not be worth the money and to just buy a badass bong instead...

I do realize that vaping is the most economical way of smoking, but I'd rather spend a little more and get a crazy high than conserve weed and just mellow out. Opinions?

2. Dont be a pussy, greek gods don't drown for random reasons, bro.

3. You should try vaping with a higher temperature maybe through a whip. I don't really like bags all that much either.

4. ^^ dont know what that means? me either lol.

Also i agree much more of a combustion man myself. Although i do appreciate a vape every once in awhile.

5. I had it set to 365 degrees F, so I guess a bit higher?

6. #6 InstaBlaze, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Whip vapes are the ones with the hoses, and bags are, well, bags.

I havent had many chances to vape, but if it's not your thing maybe you could try vaporbonging. It might make the difference, I don't know, I haven't tried it.

Edit: I think that he might've just posted right before you and you were referring to the Greek god thing, I don't know what that means either

7. I like to vape around 210 C but im not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

8. man up boy.

9. 410 ºF @ above

Too high.

10. lol Just converted it.... I set it around 410 degrees F.

11. I got the same results when I vaped, I always prefer a bong

12. I prefer vape + bong... its quite nice

13. yahhh mayne :cool::cool:COOL