Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not a fan of blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Guacabole, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Am I the only one? I mean, if it's the only thing that's there i'll do it but if I have a choice I would have to say no. Something about every blunt that i've had, it's made me nauseous. They don't usually taste good either (Could just be me though, i'm weird that like that I guess). Usually every person I ask loves them, could I be the odd man out?

2. I also prefer any other kind of smoking.

3. Ease of transportation made them the only method of smoking where I grew up. I guess I just got accustomed to them.

But no. I can honestly say that I've never actually met a person who did not enjoy a good ol' blunt.

4. Your probably just not used to the small nicotine buzz it gives you. Nothing wrong with not liking them but in my opinion they're my favourite way to smoke.

5. When I don't smoke them in a while they taste real nasty to me. But idk they last a while so I get over it lol.

6. Man I love blunts, even just the act of smokin a big fatass blunt... it just feels right.

7. I don't really like blunts, don't like joints either. During a time where I needed much convenience over comfort I rolled blunts. I had what would have been a shitload of weed for me, rolled it into four blunts, smoked four times. It was depressing. Nothing beats the good old bong.

8. Blunts make it hard to do anything that involves cardio.

I don't smoke as many blunts as I used to. Sometimes i would wake up after a night blunt and my throat would be soar. Sometimes they would make my spit black. They aren't good for you in general.

But if you like Blunts, and you don't give a fuck, more power to you.

9. tobacco ruins the taste and makes some people sick... people say they like um cause its alot of weed usually... but you should use king size papers instead of wraps if your into rolling way better

10. What you facepalmin for fool?

11. Blunts last longer & I prefer it when smoking in large groups other than that I would use another method

12. Come on.

You gotta feel like a boss driving in a sick ride smokin a Blunt.

13. Aw hell yea, that's what I'm talkin bout man.

14. blunts can be really good but i never roll one myself only if im with freinds.

15. I ounno man, Blunts are like Taco Bell to me. I always go there expecting the best, but midway I feel sick and got a major headache.

16. if your not used to nicotine it can make you feel real shitty.

17. blunts are awesome

18. It's the nicotine. Man I used to love blunts and roll them all the time but ever since I quit smoking cigarettes I slowly began to dislike blunts cuz the tobacco always fucks with my head. Now it's only an occasional thing.

I'm not gonna lie tough it is one of the best on the go and/or social ways to get high, but it's a bit of a waste too if you ask me(same with joints imo)...i can get just as high of one or two bowls than I can a whole entire blunt.

19. True, plus it's burnin the whole time...

20. a blunt can be nice.. if i smoke a blunt, it's normally a swisher cigarillo and i roll up about .5 if i'm the only one smoking it and a little bit more if someone else is gonna be in on it too.

if its rolled well, it will burn slowly and be smooth.

that being said, i like joints better but i still like blunts