Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not A Big Fan Of 420.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big D Johnson, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Now before you all start off to my house with torches and pitchforks hear me out. Now I know that 420, the date, the time, the number, is a main part of the cannabis culture, but i disagree with it. In my eyes i find it a little cliche, on top of that 420 is Hitler's birthday. I dunno that just kinda put me off. Anyone else feel the same or do i stand alone on this?

2. word i see people fabricate threads on how there gonna smoke 105 blunts a day and shit, its really dumb and immature if you ask me, the only difference between what i am doing on 420 vs. every other day is im eating cannabis, but thats not because 420 its because im getting tooth surgery and cannot smoke.

3. Whats so cliche about it ? and fuck Hitler, thats not the origin of 4:20 anyway just a fucked up coincidence . Shit when it comes to me I use any excuse to party I can fuck it :D

4. personally...i take 420 as a personally glorified holiday. butttttt im not gonna bash you for not liking it. i just choose not to think about hilter, *happy thoughts*

5. I definitly see what your saying. I fucking hate 420. So many of these little kids around here are always talking about, they make it something its not.
    I don't do that 420 business and don't know any heavy smoker who does.

6. 420 isnt as great as the middle/high school kids who go around bragging it up lol i smoke all the fuckin time so its just another day in the office

7. Honestly, I'm not too big on the wastefulness of 420 parties. The only special thing I am doing (and its really only happening by pure coincidence) is buying 2/8th's of some unusually dank (for my town) and going to a Megadeth show on the 19th and just because the drive home will be long, probably smoke a blunt.

8. and columbine.

cant forget columbine.

9. personally 420 dosnt do much for me either..but being against it because its "cliche" give me a break..its only once a year...im going to start saying christmas is "cliche" hah

10. 420, the ideal is a good one. Cannabis smokers get together on a designated day and spark in unity at a certain time. However, much like Christmas, its become commercialized and overdone with the majority of kiddies acting hard: "ZOMG homeboy, we gonna blaze a zone apiece ROFL"

It is what it is, I'm sure I'll spark up at 420 on 4/20 because I remember the true meaning of 420, that a man died on the cross for our...... Oh wait, nm

11. 420 was big for me the past two years, but now that I'm at college without any connects I don't know if it will be anything special this year. Maybe I'll save the two xanax I have and get loopy or something.

12. It's a good excuse to get super fucked up on a sunday.

13. I enjoy 420 because it makes me feel that an excessive amount of smoking is tolerable. I dont feel bad that I just "wasted" whatever amount of money on the sack I just bought and consumed.

14. it's 2 good things for me; i get to celebrate 4/20, and hitlers birthday all in one.:D

15. im more into 420 during the day every day. i mean us smokers really arnt going to change up the day, we still gona get high...but it all started when the the radio station had a 420 break and so everyday at 420 tommy chong comes on and says dude its 420 and he takes a hit off the bong and then they would play a song or two like marijwanville...only time i heard that song on the radio

16. Some ppl like it some do. It all depends on how you spend that day. I post up with my homies EVERYONE PITCHES IN we get a super phat dank club sack. Break out some bongs roll up some blunts,get really fucked up and order some good food. Talk about good time while creating new ones. Only comes once a year and it always GOES UP IN SMOKE

I know alot of bad shit has also happend on that day too but we cant let the bad shit take over the good, just cant

17. Hope that was a joke because Hitler killed my grandpas whole family during the Holocaust. Even if that was a joke that was pushing it bro. Thats as bad as making fun of a retard.

18. and i have a piss test 2 days after

cant forget the pisstest

19. 420 isn't really going to be that much different for me, except i'll probably use all of my weed in one day rather than being conservative like i usually am.

20. I'm sure he did, he killed my grandpa's whole family also. And my friends.