Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nosy neighbors/Landlords

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DoctorWhoBong, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Hey blades, moving in with some friends next month and we enjoy blazing. We'll be renting in a legal state and I just wanted to hear your thoughts on nosy neighbors or landlords. The plan is to definitely only smoke/vape outside, but I fear nosy neighbors may tell the landlord or the landlord finds out somehow that we smoke. I don't want it to be an issue, so any thoughts on how to approach this or be stealth so no one is the wiser?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go for a walk and smoke.

Cheers

3. Don’t be foolish, let your landlord know. Hate to see you evicted for smoking in the middle of the winter. Be responsible about it. Please.