Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nose/mouth bong hitting technique

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Potentcy, Mar 20, 2012.

1. yeah man i think you got it thats what he's talking about. just dont take your mouth away almost everyone does it just without thinking. If you do it right it does look kinda sick I guess. and sometimes when you hit like mabey a pipe by the time you hit it all the way some smoke has already been in there for 4-5 seconds, so you can exhale just enough to refill with whats left in the chamber, if you didnt take a finger off the carb before. same kinda thing i think. Not THE most efficient method ever, but if "looking cool" is what you're going for, then it works I guess haha. i mean for some people the look of the bud is more important than the the high. for some people the taste is more important. Or the smell. Thats not me lol but hey man you smoke bongs, waste a little smoke exhaling halfway through a rip, and look boss, I'll take Gravity bong hits and get high as balls, but look kinda childish smoking out of a glass bottle modified to become an ass kicking smoking device, and prob cough my ass off afterward. you do you, imma do me

2. [quote name='"weirdguy007"']

yeah man i think you got it thats what he's talking about. just dont take your mouth away almost everyone does it just without thinking. If you do it right it does look kinda sick I guess. and sometimes when you hit like mabey a pipe by the time you hit it all the way some smoke has already been in there for 4-5 seconds, so you can exhale just enough to refill with whats left in the chamber, if you didnt take a finger off the carb before. same kinda thing i think. Not THE most efficient method ever, but if "looking cool" is what you're going for, then it works I guess haha. i mean for some people the look of the bud is more important than the the high. for some people the taste is more important. Or the smell. Thats not me lol but hey man you smoke bongs, waste a little smoke exhaling halfway through a rip, and look boss, I'll take Gravity bong hits a get high as balls, but look kinda childish smoking out of a glass bottle modified to become an ass kicking smoking device, and prob cough my ass off afterward. you do you, imma do me[/quote]

I don't smoke to look cool... When did i say that. Bongs can be just as effecient as g bongs. I never said I blew smoke out. Just the air i was sucking in before it "turns" into smoke. I simply breath it out before smoke comes in. The bowl burns, then i clear the full, milky hit without any hesitation. And only smoke and a small amount of air are in my lungs.

I am not doing any of this to look cool... Considering I am mainly a daily, loner stoner...

3. Fuck a bong smoke a blunt