nose bleed

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 27, 2007.

1. my right nostil has been bleedin for like 3 weeks now, not severely, but enough that if i blow my nose i blow blood

and no i dont have a cocaine or meth addiction, i dont sniff anything actually

2. im thinkin go to a doctor

3. You're either picking it too much or not enough

4. do you smoke cigs?

I have alergies smoke cigs, take nasal spray, and its hella dry. and Theres blood on my snot rags:D

5. ^^^^ best advice right there

6. too much cut in your shards.

7. i still say nasal irritation, unless its alot of blood, or like running like a nose bleed.

its getting colder that shit happens.

8. All I know is that if you ever get an intense nose bleed that like won't stop, you take some toilet paper and roll it into a joint like shape. You tuck it up under your upper lip, all the way up to your gums. It should stop nearly instantly. Thank me later when you're bleeding.

9. I get occasional nose bleeds all the time. This is something that I've had since childhood.
    When your nose begins to bleed, get a tissue and pinch your nose firmly right where
    the bone ends and cartilege begins. Also, tilt your head back at a 45 degree angle.

If the problem persists, you could go to the doctor and have your nose cortorized (sp?).
    The procedure basically consists of you having the blood vessels in your nose burnt, or
    singed to stop them from being able to pass blood.