Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nose Bleed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by theVirtuoso, Apr 22, 2007.

1. This is really strange.

I myself have been smoking virtually every day for a long period of time, getting my bud from the same few people, and have never had any problems.

Recently I got my cousin to try this beautiful plant :D and everything goes great when we smoke... we have a good time chillin, watchin movies, all the good stuff.

But he tells me the next day he gets nose bleeds... like 90% of the times, and I am not 100% sure, but apparently he was running too while it happened.

anyone know the cause of this?

He always has a great time when we chill n smoke, but he says he doesnt like the nose bleeds at all.

2. does he ever get like a mad cough while he smokes becuase i have had a nose bleed once from coughing after a big rip

3. I have had nose bleeds before too. without having nosebleed problems. dont know how to fix it, or what started it though..