Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northwest Glass Pipes??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Iron Lungzz, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #1 Mr Iron Lungzz, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    has anyone ever bought anything from them??? cause i found a 8 inch glass bong for $13 on there and they seem kinda sketchy. should i get it?? but the shipping is $13. should i buy and acrylic bong from here??? i really wanna bong with a slide tho.

2. I've looked on there before. Doesn't look legit. But hey, you never know.

3. Google...Google.

Is there an echo in here?:cool:

4. i read some other reviews on them and some ppl are saying theyre scammers. so i dont think ill buy anything from them lol but you think i should buy an acrylic bong from here?? do you prefer slide or carb?

5. i like glass on glass bongs. but go with an acrylic carb, itll be cheaper

6. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! :eek::eek: I placed an order in November 2012....it took 5 weeks to arrive. during which time I sent numerous emails and made a ton of phone calls. All of which were never ever answered...and the phone number is now disconnected.

anway...
    When the order I arrived...well I was so pleased and almost in shock. the stuff was top rate! and so worth the money. I MEAN REALLY AND TRULY IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!! :D SOOOOOOOO

yep...
    I ordered again!!!:eek: Can you say stupid???? It has been 3 months now and I am pretty sure that I will never ever see my merchandise.

I was really stupid yes BUT this is how they are staying alive. It has to be right?:confused:

How can we shut them down? I personally don't have any more money to toss at them nor towards sueing them.:mad::mad::mad:

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS SITE AND THESE PEOPLE