northern lights x big bud autofem grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bggrower, Mar 17, 2012.

1. will do man. im on day 62 right now, and probobly gonna go till 70-75. leaves just starting to turn purple! haha seriously all the yellowing of the leaves and purpleness really makes it look like the northern lights :p

2. [quote name='"GRAND"']will do man. im on day 62 right now, and probobly gonna go till 70-75. leaves just starting to turn purple! haha seriously all the yellowing of the leaves and purpleness really makes it look like the northern lights :p[/quote]

Damn thats awesome can hardly wait for minez to get there. Pic at day 43

Attached Files:

3. Wed she got a res change and added nutrients 90ml bloom 68ml. Of micronutes 68ml amino blast and 30ml rhizotonic 20ml silica blast and 80ml sweet (raw) and added something new to the mix bloomfx at 48ml to 4.5gal lookin good smellin great...

Attached Files:

4. Damn, she got big!

She'll be getting plenty of flowers soon ;)

5. I do believe there is an indica pheno and a sativa pheno and probably a mix thats probably what I got because my plant IMO does look healthy its just some leaves look long and stretchy like sativa and then theres Thicke snd wide like indica wit even a lil twisty leaf in the beginning but I think that was due to nutes in the beginning being too early but above all different phenos according to some single Colas ive seen . Mine seems to be growing like its been topped the main Stem is not the dominant stem.

6. These are traits of a hybrid though...

7. I am so glad i caught the 420 special this year from the tude it reached me by 4/30

8. Both nl and bb are indicas, but I think it's a hybrid too. I noticed long sativa looking leaves on mine

Nice, whatd you order?

9. bg i just harvested mine, posting pics in beerows thread, check it out :]

10. [quote name='"beerow"']

Both nl and bb are indicas, but I think it's a hybrid too. I noticed long sativa looking leaves on mine

Nice, whatd you order?[/quote]

I got subcool's cheesquake regular, and g13 labs cheese fem, and recieved 3 white widow fems for purchasing from g13 labs and 1 barneys farm critical fem, 1 barneys farm pinapple chunk fem, 1 barneys farm auto blue mammoth fem, for shopping 420 and 1 afgan kush ryder from wos, 1 la diva from delecious wit grinder/paper/lanyard

11. Shit bro, it's gonna be a good next grow! :D :D

I ordered pineapple chunk a fews ago, visa didn't go though though :(

12. 5/3/2012 Wednesday I changed my res for the week w/ 113ml of bloom of xnutes 20ml of silica blast, 30ml of rhizotonic, 80ml of sweet(raw), 68ml of bloom fx, 45ml of micronutrients, 68ml of amino blast. The branches are growing strong and firm hopefully to produce heavy buds... Ive also supercropped the the tallest branch because it was growing faster than the whole canopy causing the light to have to be higher than 12inches

Attached Files:

13. I also removed some fan leaves to give bud sites more light, im just growing and not gettin throwed off because its an auto and thats workin for me. the size is huge on this plant if it wherent for things happening wit this plant, without being triggered id swear it wasnt an auto lol.

14. Just recently changed the res for this dwc into week 7 now.and been trynachange it out every wednesday the dosage hav e been the same except i have put 90 ml of bloomfx instead of 68ml but other than that everything is the same as last week in terms of dosage amounts

15. [quote name='"GRAND"']will do man. im on day 62 right now, and probobly gonna go till 70-75. leaves just starting to turn purple! haha seriously all the yellowing of the leaves and purpleness really makes it look like the northern lights :p[/quote]

Hey grand how is the smoke on the nlxbb auto is it like an exotic taste and do u have a dry pic

16. [quote name='"beerow"']

Shit bro, it's gonna be a good next grow! :D :D

I ordered pineapple chunk a fews ago, visa didn't go though though :([/quote]

Hey beerow how is the smoke is it a good tasting smoke and high. is it somthing exotic? do u have a dried pic

17. Hey, stumbled on your grow trying to research NL x BB phenos. I'm growing out this strain myself from World of Seeds (Attitude freebie), though mine is not an autoflower. I've been under the impression that this should be 100% indica, or at least close, but these are the most sativa looking leaves I've ever seen on a seedling. Definitely interested in watching how yours finishes up. Best of luck man. :cool:

18. New photos going into week 9

19. Lovely

Attached Files: