northern lights x big bud autofem grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bggrower, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well i started germnating on the 7th of march and she finally broke free on the night of the. 11th in rockwool i say she popped the shell that friday but very small tail didnt show improve until i dropped her in.. Pictures to follow this is going to b a dwc using xnutrients total line some cal mag and one 25w florescent for sprouting and a 250w mh throughout the rest of the grow.

2. Now 5 days in..

Attached Files:

3. Now starting to break roots at 9 days in still have it in the propagation dome and lightly misted the leaves with a foliar spray solution of 5ml of grow spray (xnutrients) per liter and cut the florescents off for 4hrs to absorb the feed looking awesome so far just slow to grow will update pics in the morning its late lol.

4. ....the photos!

Attached Files:

5. Well im @day 12 since it sprouted and day 16 from seed its an auto and its my first ever not like (photo) so im not really sure what to go by either or I guess...but in any event no one has subbed, ugh! I noticed most threads of folks growing nlxbb auto are giving nutes on ladder Weeks in to growth and IMO seem to be missing potential growth rates in the short veg aspect of this particular hybrid so I decided to go for a first and try something different, considering it was a UFO(freebie) and may help some other unsuspecting grower in the months to come. Yes I applied nutes! As I know it may have been early however had pretty good roots igniting from the rockwool so, I added to 5gal dwc after transplanting from prop dome, 40ml grow xnutrients
    50ml micronutrients xnutrients
    25ml amino blast xnutrients
    My initial Ph beforehand was 5.8-6.0 and the same afterwards my water ppm before was 125ppm and afterwards 789ppm it probably should have been lower, but thus far there are no signs of nute burn...the leaves seemed to be standing at attention to the lights (250mh) on a 20/4 light schedule. will keep all posted. First sign of burn I will revert to straight ph'd water sorry so long

Attached Files:

6. Day 20 $ince sprouted and 24 since initial germnation I decreased the amount due to nute burn and changed to fresh RO water because of that with nutes at 36ml grow xnutrients and 45ml micro xnutes with 25ml amino blast xnutes and 10ml Cal mag to 4.5 gal of water. Trying to take it light for the second week technically 3rd. Checked initial ppm without nutes and is 30ml will wait til air pump has had time to run and mix the solution to give current ppm

Attached Files:

7. Also for this week I got two tap roots growing into the resevoir, im sure its really only one but two roots have shot out intothe res and have sprayed xnutrient.growspray 2x the previous week at 5 ml per liter next week I will go full.strength which is 15ml to a liter.

8. Its been 2 1/2days since res.change and tremendous growth had taken place with 757ppm

Attached Files:

9. Looking good bro!

10. Thanks beerow didnt think anyone was following!:)

11. [quote name='"beerow"']Looking good bro![/quote]

Didnt think anyone was following!

12. #12 bggrower, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    To date as of last night i changed out the res for the third week of nutes i've noticed signs of sex with a pistil or two. So ive converted to a 250hps and added 23ml xnute grow, 68ml xnute bloom, 68ml xnutes micronutrients, 30ml rhizotonic 45ml xnutes amino blast, and 6ml of silica blast by botanicare and last 15ml of cal mag plus adjusted the ph levels and will test by today ppm last night it was 474ppm without the air pump mixing it up the grow is still running on a 20/4 schedule.

13. More pics

Attached Files:

14. I take My pics when the lights shut off which is why the leaves seem to be drooping

15. if you say so.
    i have nlxbb going also and she drinks water up like crazy and loves nutes. her leaves droop after a day because she has already drank all the h20 in the pot i have her in.

looks goon none the less!:wave:

16. [quote name='"GRAND"']

if you say so.
    i have nlxbb going also and she drinks water up like crazy and loves nutes. her leaves droop after a day because she has already drank all the h20 in the pot i have her in.

looks goon none the less!:wave:[/quote]

Thanks, i guess:)

17. #17 bggrower, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    So wednesday 4/18 i changed the res out to new nutrients giving her 90ml bloom, 68ml of micro, 30ml rhizotonic, 10ml silica blast, 50ml of amino blast still xnutrients brand and decided to bring on the carbo`s now that she is flowering so I added 20ml of sweet, the raw brand by botanicaire here are the pics

Attached Files:

18. #18 bggrower, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    More of the nl /bb, and she even has way more roots than that last pic after a couple of days crossing my fingers for a massive plant

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"bggrower"']

Thanks, i guess:)[/quote]

Hey tell me how she smokes and tastes and smokes when ur done she`$ a beaut!

20. [quote name='"GRAND"']

if you say so.

looks goon none the less!:wave:[/quote]

Hey tell me how she smokes and tastes when ur thru wit her she`$ a beaut!