northern lights seedlings help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shauny2times, Aug 5, 2011.

1. hi im new here so sorry if there is a thread here already for n.l. i have germinated 4 out of 6 seeds which i put in some miracle grow ( 3 months food ) which i microwaved first so the seedlings wouldnt get burnt. at this stage i would like to know what the best conditions are for seedlings. i have them in some small pots now with the nuked soil and thinking if they grow well then plant them in the same soil but not nuked, then i wouldnt have to worry about feeding them at all. does this seem ok or am i wishing on a star?

2. how does a microwave remove Osmcote ?

3. i dont know but 2 have just sprouted from the soil and would like to know whats the best thing to do now. i mean i dont see the leaf yet and still have the dome on top, but should i give them more light now..or wait for the leaf to show first? thanks for help.

4. just trying to figure out how nuking soil makes the osmcote ( time release ferts) go away...

5. When you figure that one out let me know. Miracles can happen with miracle grow.:confused: