Northern Lights Microgrow (first)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by iStoner, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Ok the bigger of the two plants is acting weird. I don't know what to make of it. It could be natural foliage death at this age but the leaves around the buds are drying out around the edges of the leaves and kinda hardening in a dark color and some bits are turning necrotic.

Here's a pic. The second plant is fine, though it's definitely a tiny plant in comparison...its buds are less than half the size! All because I ripped some roots out of it as a young'n. Damn.

Attached Files:

2. Damn dude thats some awesome LST. how'd you get them so even?? :hello:

got any more pics like at the beginning of lst? Gl on the buds!

3. Ok guy now I'm starting to worry. I feel like the bigger of the two plants is ready to harvest. The trichs look more cloudy than ever on both plants, and the percentage of browned calyxes seems pretty high (like 80%). Should i cut them down now?? I'm a little worried and don't want to miss the window.

4. So it turns out the smaller of the two plants was a hermie or something! I got 12 seeds out of it...they were lodged deep in the buds so I had no idea until i went to test some out last night. Is it safe to use these seeds to start another grow? I would think they would be of the same strain, feminized and all, right??