Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern Lights in the O NE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ziggyzong402, Feb 7, 2010.

1. my homie picked up like 5gs for 60 from his dad of some bomb ass northern lights and we split it:smoking:and still got some la confidentals:bongin::bongin::bongin:

Attached Files:

2. I got something that looks just like that right now. I was told it was Afgooey Kush, though. Does it smell like Pineapples almost?

3. looks dank.. how does it smoke

4. ^^^^it smokes smooth and hits u like 5 seconds later and makes u cough. ive been smokin blunts and bowls of this stuff for the last couple days and its some GRADE A FIRE:D:D:D

5. Unless your a girl, CUT those finger nails!:confused_2:

6. ^^^^yea yea yea everyone says that but my nails grow like wolverine and im always high so i forget. and plus it helps my roll the perfect blunts/joints :smoking:

7. dude nice buds. omaha has HUGE selection right now. I had some of that like 2 days ago.

8. Your nails arean't to long, they are perfect. Just go easy on your gf.

9. nice bud bro. clip dem' talons though, I must say with nails like that you could probably roll nice blunts.

10. LoL at the fingernail comments, So.. anyways are those the size of nugz normally? I'm always waiting on heat from someone talking shit about me not knowing this stuff.. but this is literally one of the first pics I've seen where it's a little bit farther away. Good Stuff.

11. yup i can see that that looks a little more like afgoo

[​IMG]

12. Is there any hairs on that bud

13. I'm stoked about seeing all these nebraska threads lol this stuff looks crazy - I figure the first person I actually meet will sell me dog shit and threaten me if I say anything about it lol.