Northern Lights Auto closet-clf-lst

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Farmer4D, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Day 49(Day 19 of Flowering)
    DSC02146.JPG DSC02147.JPG
    I watered with 1L without nutes.As you all can see the buds are great.
    We have about 30-40 days left before harvest.

2. Day 51(Day 21 of Flowering)
    DSC02150.JPG DSC02151.JPG DSC02152.JPG

3. A preview of the main cola
    Day 33
    DSC02095.JPG
    Day 35
    DSC02100.JPG
    Day 40
    DSC02126.JPG
    Day 45
    DSC02137.JPG
    Day 47
    DSC02145.JPG
    Day 51
    DSC02152.JPG

4. Lookin' REAL nice there, farmer  :smoking:

5. Day 53(Day 23 of Flowering)
    DSC02157.JPG DSC02158.JPG
    Watered with nutes yesterday and i did some lst-defoliation.
    Some pistils are brown and some others are still growing big.

The only problem is this DSC02155.JPG DSC02156.JPG
    is this hermie or what?
    i checked all the buds and i didn't find any of that.

6. Yeah, looks like a nanner, bud. Keep a close eye on her and pluck 'em all as they pop out.
    From someone else's grow who's plant ended up herming and took a pretty good picture of it:
    Hermie_Nanners_1_.JPG

She really is beautiful though and i applaud the training you did on her.

7. if i find another one and let it until it become seed. will i have a auto seed or a just a hermie whatever seed?
    just asking....

Did a little digging for you and found this post:

That was the clearest post I found on the subject, hopefully it helps a little.

9. From the looks of that 2nd pollen sac, you're going to get seeds whether you want 'em or not.
    do like synxy said, stay on top of picking them as you find them-you need to check DAILY  fewer seeds = better smoke
    good luck with 'em

10. At first, I thought that was a picture of  your plant then I looked again and it's from 420magazine.com  .... shoe-wee!

It's not easy for me to wrap my head around all this botany talk and what not... all I know is your plants look amazing!

:smoke:

11. thanks for the feedback guys.

i've read somewhere that you can pollinate autoflower plants and they can produce seeds. and they will be all  automatic.
    i must think about letting a pollen sack mature(if i find another) so we can experiment with it.

also my friend might be ''a little angry'' if i propose this.

i do worry about that they say about defolliation can cause hermaphrotism.
    i'm not sure if defolliation OR heat caused the pollen sack.

12. Is it a feminized seed?

13. #74 Farmer4D, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    it's a Northern Lights Automatic Female seed White label from sensi seeds.
    yes she is female.

14. Day 55(Day 25 of Flowering)
    DSC02161.JPG DSC02163.JPG
    I will water with nutes later tonight. The yellow leaves are more and more every day. I cut them when i see them.
    Buds are big and the biggest of them are solid already and that's what i like.I will not harvest her until all of them become ''rock-solid''.

15. lookin' good, props on your "go 4 it" style. Free seeds never hurt anyone.

16. Preview of plant.
    Day 24 DSC02061.JPG
    Day 29 DSC02080.JPG
    Day 35 DSC02103.JPG
    Day 41 DSC02129.JPG
    Day 55 DSC02161.JPG

17. The more I see of the newer generations of autoflowers, the more my interest in them is growing - bad pun intended
    It's really looking like the breeders (insert choice here) have managed to overcome some of the
    downsides of size/yield & most important - Quality - of the early varieties. Might hafta break out the wallet......

18. great journal, keep up the good work!

19. guys in my opinion, autos are great for stealth grows and also when you don't have time to switch lights on/off.
    i run them 24/0.

if you have space,privacy,lights (except clf) and time it's better to buy a female seed so you can veg more time(bigger plant=more buds=more yield) and you can take clones or just reveg when you harvest.

thank you all for your kind words and watching my grow. i really appreciate you.