Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Northern California Mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Scribbles510, Nov 11, 2012.

1. #1 Scribbles510, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    This is what the mid-shelf is looking like out here in Northern California. I finally got a good camera, so I can post my pickups. Paid $135 for it.. The reason it's "mids" is because it lacks a strong smell and taste.. Almost exactly the same potency as top shelf, just without the amazing taste (it tastes good, just not amazing).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 135 for a zip?

3. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']This is what the mid-shelf is looking like out here in Northern California. I finally got a good camera, so I can post my pickups. Paid $135 for it

[/quote]

Good meds and a nice price.have fun blazing :)

4. Yes sir, 135 for the zip

5. would love to get mids like that for that price..niceeeee..toke on

6. What would you pay for top shelf normally?

7. dayummmmmmmmmmm

8. fuck i dont even think i could get a zip of normal looking mids for that price. fucking legalize that shit in the south mother fuckers!!!

enjoy man

9. [quote name='"mjmama25"']What would you pay for top shelf normally?[/quote]

^ Same what is price on top shelf like OG ?

10. That's some good shit for a great price, enjoy the toke my dude :smoke:

11. I'd blaze that shit up real quick.

Nice find! :smoke:

12. Top Shelf runs like $200 at least usually. It's really not worth getting

13. OG prefix doesn't insinuate quality, it means ”ocean grown” originally.

14. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

OG prefix doesn't insinuate quality, it means ”ocean grown” originally.[/quote]

I no what your saying but I was asking about OG strain like Skywalker OG curious what it ran by the ounce. $200 not bad for my part of town.

15. The strain name has nothing to do with how good it is. I can find some "Skywalker OG" that was grown a bit lazily for $125. I can also find some no-name weed that is fucking amazing for $200.