Northeast snow storm

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Dec 21, 2009.

1. who else got all this shiit? lol. im in jersey, started saturday morning about 4AM and continued to sunday morning about 7AM, so 24+hours of heavy snow...official amount is 23.7 inches. biggest snow since 1996, most december snow in 100 years, 2nd largest 24 hour snowfall (1st being 27inches)

well who else!!

digging my car out of 16 inches in the parking lot :(
    [​IMG]
    haha brothers car GONE
    [​IMG]
    i jusrt think it looks cool
    [​IMG]
    check out the roof of my house =P
    [​IMG]
    in that spot 23.6 inches! ;D
    [​IMG]
    NEED MOREEE

2. word, i called into work today. was supposed to work 12-830, but no one plawed my driveway...no complaints though i love the snow, fuck work.

I spent the day shoveling the driveway, sledding with my lil brother, playing videogames and jumping off of stuff into the snow, which is awsome cause for some reason snow is just insanly comfortable to just fall down into.

...yee

3. Hey assholes

4. Its weird how southern Ontario hasnt got more then an inch of snow this year yet and as of right now there is nothing on the ground.
    I'm not complaining though.

5. You might wanna blur out your license plate buddy.

I'm in Jersey too and I'm pretty sure I'm fired from my job because I wouldn't go to work in this shit. :rolleyes:

Not like I could, with all this damn snow.

6. Yea I don't know what you guys are complaining about. Ya'll are just a bunch of city folk that aren't used to real weather!

Thats what 4x4 is for!

7. dude, 23 inches would be enough to shut down Buffalo, the snowiest city for a day. i dont know why you people farther north keep saying shit like "oh 23 inches ha psh thats nothin", when it actually IS

8. Fuck me.

I have an 8:00 pm flight from Orlando to Flint, MI today. I'm gonna fuckin freeze to death, and this isn't going to help. I just imagined myself frozen in a giant ice-cube, and someone drilling a whole to my mouth so I could smoke.

Damn, that would be crazy...

9. I'm from east of Buffalo. I'm used to alot more than 23 inches of snow.

And I didn't say anything about being from the North, I said something about being from the city.

All I was trying to say was I'm glad I don't live in a city where everything shuts down when bad weather hits. I'm not gonna let a little weather stand in the way of what I wanna get done, I just put the Jeep into 4x4 and power through the snow!

10. ah gotcha.

well im just sayin my moms used to live in buffalo and she said if it got to 18 inches school would be closed so when i saw that i was just like -_- my bad dude

11. haha no worrries man.

12. I just moved back to AZ from Buffalo, and I missed all the snow:(

oh well I'm goin up to Flagstaff soon so its all good (and if you don't know, now ya knowww niga)