northcountry growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hollopointclown, Apr 18, 2006.

1. whad up everyone,

the weathers getting much nicer, with the normal spurts of cold nights an some snow that doesnt accumilate. ive always had plants out side but honestly i usualy just let them grow an forgot about them. i KNOW i had buds last year but 2miles in the middle of nowhere an a dead flash light walkn threw bear beads an hearn them growl i said fuck that an gave up.thier gettn real heavy with the radar flights but thiers ways around that. i know the frost dates like may 23rd but im way to ansy to wait. whats the soonest i should put em out? i have a paranoid sence im being watched so i wouldnt wanna bring em in everynight. any1 have any examples of what to hope for from the north country ((nh,vt,maine))

:smoking:"summer time when the livins easy":smoking:

KEEP IT JUGGLN

2. Hi, if i was in your situation i would get some ruderal plants that start blooming immediately after germination and finish flower after at most 90 days, ruderal can grow in colder climates but i would still wait until the frost is gone. search gcshop for ruderalis, you'll get 4 strains, haven't tried any of them myself so knock yourself out.

3. I'm in NH too - I'm just waiting for a consistent week or two without the nightly frost. So basically, sometime next week if this weather holds up.