Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Texas pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by That Sandwich, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #1 That Sandwich, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Just got this new bud from my regular guy and its pretty nice. Bits of purp are visible and the frost coats your fingers. I liked the taste, it was super smooth with that purp flavor aftertaste. There was a second strain in the bag and i have it rolled up with kief. Hope all you other Texas Blades are getting dank too!

Edit: Forgot to post my price, I got this stuff for 80. Was supposed to be 5.5 but he gave me an extra bowl or two in there

Attached Files:

2. Nice pickup!

3. Yeah dude and i just took most of that and made a batch of some sugar cookies!

Attached Files:

4. Hell yeah always wanted to make suger cookies, always get talked into making something else or smoke it all haha

5. I love making edibles, not so much a fan of eating them but the smell that fills my house is unbelievable and delicious. Weed and cookies, yumm!

6. those cookies look yummy

7. have fun with the edibles, i know its fun to eat and get high haha! nice pickup btw, peace and pot.