North Korea declares war on South Korea.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Krogers, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Any thoughts anyone?

2. pretty sure they have said that multiple times since 1953. but if they do go to war i might have to sign up. cant let my home country fall down to the fucking kim jong family.

3. well, if north korea shoots a missile at the USA the world won't even exist anymore. so the NK SK dispute isn't as big of a deal really

4. nk is a bunch of pussies. All this talk and no action. Kim Jung Un Is a bitch ass *****. He's gonna look even more like a pussy when none of this happens. And if it does happen he'll still look like a pussy cause in the end we will FUCK nk up

5. im with this guy. american pride. no one does things as awsome as us... you think pakistancomes up with cool movie ideas like iron man.. dumb sheltered ass countries.. i dont think so. usa 4 life . long live in my american bubble

6. every bubble eventually pops unfortunately :S

7. Fuck this brainwashed country I'd rather fight for the planet.

8. news says that they quoted NK saying "state of war" and "war is inevitable" any large country going to war with another large country is stupid, and wheres the link showing war was officially declared OP.

9. Murrrricaaaa

fuck yeah

north korea, suck our motherfucking dicks yeah

murrrricaaaaaa

fuck yeahhhhh

if you invade mainland, we'll fuck all u pussies up!

10. let me know whan ya join Plex..don't just talk the talk..walk the walk..go show those pussy North Koreans how you kick ass..but ya know what?I''d bet cash money you aint gonna do that.

11. Im such an awful person the marine corp wouldnt even let me in. When they invade the mainland I'll show those pussies what's good

12. How come America is more in debt than Pakistan?

Omega369 :wave:

13. you remind me of red foreman, "If the U.S. government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say, 'Thank you!"

14. What's the big deal about national debt? Doesn't really seem to be a problem for American government spending, and it's not like they're gonna be scared of anything if they don't pay up. Would China or another country go to war if America didn't pay all their debts?

15. All Nks doing is flex ts brinksmanship to its citizens after they said made those threats they have to follow through on something, and since I they cant attack itd make sense for KIm ung un to make it seem like real war to the brainwashed dummies that live there

16. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

you're right about america not paying our debt whats the point if it keeps going higher and we aren't going to pay anyways so what the fuck is going on.

17. America will collapse, causing a huge great depression, which will cause crime, hunger, famine. Similar to the state the poor parts of Africa are in.

Inflation will kick in, and all your savings will be useless. $100 will soon be worth $20. Taxes will go WAY up.

People will panic and lose faith in their government, which also means laws. People will resort to violent crime, killing and rioting for survival.

All stuff like welfare, food stamps, social security, Medicare, etc will stop.

There you have it, a depression.

Omega369 :wave:

18. chinna is telling NK they need to chill out

19. I'm not American, so I'm not as affected by the American Debt so much. But really, you think that the American public will simply collapse into hunger and famine?

And yes, people will lose faith in their government and laws/police/etc.
    But does this necessarily mean it will be akin to the Wild West in terms of lawlessness and looting?

I think you're overexaggerating the effects of the depression honestly, but that's me.

Also, why necessarily will the american dollar lose so much value? The united states can be self sufficient if they chose to not pay any of the debt and focus entirely on being productive within the homeland, which would be a somewhat reasonable backup plan imo.