North East

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by juiceifer, Aug 26, 2011.

1. My friends seem to think that their isn't enough natural sunlight to do a guerilla grow during the summer months here. Do you guys think that during the months of late May, June, July, and early August that one could grow outdoors in the Northeast?

2. I did a ggrow in New England. Check how my plants did in my grow journal. Just give them the attention they need and its completely possible.

3. I'm in PA and my first year but have good results no 10 footers but nice enough.

4. Your friends are wrong, simple as that.

I have multiple 10 footers, including one at 14 feet at the moment. She's a cola warehouse. It's safe for you to lol at your friends.

5. haha i figured, but i needed to be sure. I just don't know if I really have a good spot to grow plants that will get too tall

6. Keep looking, its another 8 months till next season so you've got time. Whenever you're out smoking in the woods, take some time to browse for spots. Google earth can help you find little openings in the woods.

7. hahaha i did this shit like 7 times a day this winter, and i was out of school for like 3 months so thats what my days were dedicated to.

8. There's a lot of thick woods in CT, so it can be difficult to find an outdoor spot that's not in the open, but has enough sun for the plant. Plant facing south on a tree line, that gets the most sun.

9. I certainly wouldn't wait much longer to scout. Scouting in winter/spring is fine and all but you would be very surprised at what vegetation will totally shadow your babes come late spring/summer.

I have a couple I put out this year in areas I thought would get decent sun. I was completely wrong. By mid June they may have well been in a garage.

I am keeping my eyes peeled now and identifying areas that are very very thick but decent exposure to the sun. This winter/spring I will go out again just to prep the more difficult areas but after that I will leave them alone until day of transplant. It doesn't take much to create a visible path for following.

10. When you find a spot this year for next year. You can make some compost heep piles. Just pile up all the soft grees, ferns,leafs or whatever into a huge 5x5x5 pile. Let it sit all winter and you will fresh compost already at your site. Works great for adding to soil or what ever you choose.