North East Electronic/Dub Shows.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mardhyn, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Basically if you know a DJ is coming out to the NE you should leave a couple links and info here. I'll get the ball going.

This Halloween weekend we got some nasty shows for those near the 585(Rochester/Syracuse)

Mt. Eden w/ HXLY - Medison - Dj. Bittle [10-30-11] [Buffalo, NY]
    ADP - Mt. Eden

Datsik
    w/ MORE!(w/e that means) [10-30-11] [Syracuse, NY]
    WCT - Datsik Extravaganza

Figure
    w/HXLY - Medison - Killabits - Brother Bear [11-10-11] [Buffalo, NY]
    ADP - Figure

Dirtyphonics
    w/ Liquid Stranger, Funtcase, and Hellfire Machina [11-18-11] [New York, NY]
    BBT - Dirtyphonics

Dieselboy w/ Smash Gordon, Roots Collider, DJ Bittle, Skanntron, and more. [12-30-11] [Rochester, NY]
    No web URL yet.

Figure that'll get us started somewhat, bring on the sharing.

2. Good shit man, will you be at any of these? I'm in Buffalo, and I got some friends who are tight with HXLY.

I'm interested in the Datsik concert.. where are you in new york?

3. No shit(To knowing HXLY). When I saw Bassnectar last year EOTO opened for him, and while I had to(emphasis on had) pass out, apparently he partied with my friends until 4-5am.

Anyway, me and five others are driving up to see Datsik this weekend, I really, REALLY, wish Mt. Eden was Saturday or he played this Monday at Waterstreet like originally planned. Two shows Halloween weekend would of made it nuts.

The only other show out of that list I'll definitely be going to('Sides Dieselboy, unless something better comes along) is the Figure/Killabit show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFAEAVIdGA]Zed's Dead x the Killabits - Bassmentality [Live at Webster Hall 5.20.11].mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

^ Like holy fuck man

And of course Figure:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0uh-XoTphY&noredirect=1]Tommy Lee and Figure - Pounds of Blood (Original Mix) [HQ] Free Download - YouTube[/ame]

Going to be a gnarly show if the DJ's are on their game.