North Dakota girl sayin hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GirlyRed, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Hey y'all. Us small town folk like to blaze too! Just wanted to say hello.

2. I'm in Winnipeg :) Right above you.. lol

Toke on! Welcome

3. "The world I just a small town--we all know how people like to get down"-atmosphere

Welcome to the city.

4. Midwest unite! Also girly if you are semi attractive dont put you as your avatar (creepers are everywhere).

5. Haha, I wont then. Thanks for the warm welcome.:wave:

6. Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I'm in rural northern California! And, oh yes, do we ever blaze here in NorCal! :smoke:

I am "Granny", and I am kind of the "school marm" at GC. I educate you kids about the remarkable potential of cannabis! I post up medical studies and news articles about the studies. These studies and articles come from my "Granny Storm Crow's List" (see the bottom of my sig to get your free copy).

First off, since 1 out of every 8 American women get breast cancer, every woman should read this article! These dudes were working with the deadly "triple negative" breast cancer cells-

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

“When McAllister and Desprez exposed the cells to cannabidiol in a petri dish, the cells not only stopped acting "crazy" but they also started to revert to a normal state… The researchers stressed cannabidiol works only on cancer cells that have these high levels of ID-1 and these do not include all cancerous tumors but, rather, aggressive, metastatic cells. But they've found such high levels in leukemia, colorectal, pancreatic, lung, ovarian, brain and other cancers.”

I have the study, too - just in case you are a science nerd, like me ;) -

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells.
    [FONT=&quot](full - 2007) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/6/11/2921.long[/FONT]

The List is over 1000 pages of links like that! There is a LOT more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoke:

Have fun at GC!

Granny :wave:

7. All of my suppliers are getting busted around here :( Sorta bummed, it's surprising how anal this state is about weed. (and becoming more strict)
    Although, as of a few months ago, ND became the first state to illegalize abortion. The one walk-in clinic in the entire state was shut down last month... You would think as we progress forward as a nation, things like women's rights in ND would be progressing right along with the rest of the states. But nope! Not in Small Town USA.
    Just thought I'd spit that out there :)

8. Welcome! I imagine its hard to find dank in ND Im over in good old Washington state

9. Yeah, pretty tough, sometimes you just have to take what you can get out here. But, better than nothin! And totally, I've lived in WA and in CA, I've experienced some of the best. It's hard to think back to those days of plenty :p

10. Hopefully you find a good reliable dank source there! Or else you better travel to washington to load up lol

11. Lol yeah, I'm actually headed to CA next month. Too bad I have to fly!

12. hello from Michigan

13. Yea planes are far to dangerous to travel with dank! Im on the eastern side of Washington in Spokane, plenty of dank here.

14. Welcome to the city ma'am :)

15. Thank you! :)

16. Greetings from The Twin Cities!!

I just moved up here from Atlanta so I'm pretty new to the Midwest.

Welcome to the City!!!:wave:

17. Hello there! Welcome to the midwest! I hope it's not to drastic of a change for ya up here