North Carolina

Discussion in 'General' started by Reddick4, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Where the NC Tokers up in here? Representing Raliegh right here. :cool:

2. You know a good head shop round these parts, trying to get a nice bong, i got a pipe right that hits good as hell but variety is the spice of life haha

3. check the s/n......... charlotte

4. I'm close to NC over here in k-town TN.

5. we have two stores in chapel hill...ones called expressions and the others is hazmat..they both sell really nice pieces but i know theres gotta be some nice headshops in raleigh...

6. expressions sucks, hazmat is where theyll actually talk to you about your peices.

7. i actually thought the guys at expressions were more helpful...thats where all my pieces came from exept the bong came from hazmat...but regardless there both pretty good stores

8. yo tarheel, pm me.

9. im in raleigh/garner(small subburb of raleigh)

10. nah man, i didnt know that
    prolly not my thing though, unless it was weed in those hookas
    but yea, do you ever go to the subway on timber drive near highway 50?

11. i can't say i go out that way very much. i live in ne raleigh and commute to wake tech off 401.

what hs in wake co do you go to?

also, if you wanted to put some weed in the chamber i don't really see what could stop you. especially if you like maybe mixed half weed half tobacco. plus i've heard from friends who went that the owner is really chill so you could probably get away w/it pretty easily.

12. i live in charlotte....i had some matunuska thunderfuck imported from boone last week and some nl x big bud week before....what are u guys getting?

13. roxboro nc....like 30-45 from chapel hill and im new here

14. North Carolina
    Come On And Raise Up
    Take Your Shirt Off
    Twist It Around Yo Hand
    Spin It Like A Helicopta
    North Carolina
    Come On And Raise Up
    This One's For You
    This One's For Who
    Us Us Us!!!

All us NC motherfucker's gotta all get together sometime this summer and have the biggest session in NC history

15. greensboro, greenville, or goldsboro?

16. greensboro