North Carolina Represent!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by NCToker, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Theres going to be some great concerts these next few weeks. Im going to try and go to The Allman Bros concert and the Bela Fleck/Umphrey show at Regency.

2. im new to chapel hill for school and i'm just wondering what the prices are like here...
    my really close friend in tennessee dealt and i am afraid that i might be used to spoiled prices (but hope that this will be countered by the high demand and lower prices in a liberal college town)

i'm not really interested in mids since i plan to not smoke as much for monetary/not being able to smoke in dorms/mooching at parties reasons and am pretty much only looking for dro+

but for headies, i'm used to anywhere from $40 to $50 an eighth depending on strains ($35 for dro), should i expect better/worse prices and how easy is it to find really good bud

3. Yo! Im from lexington, and have an apt. here now. Nothing great in lex-veg, just some mid grade shit.

4. concord

haha nc toker u got some dank if u do pm me fucit it if yoyr form charlotte pm me

im tired of high mids and low dnak

5. concord

haha nc toker u got some dank if u do pm me fucit it if yoyr form charlotte pm me

im tired of high mids and low dnak

6. high point,right next to greensboro in the piedmont-triad.

7. durham right here. holding it down in the 919 haha

8. GREENS(burning')BORO, all the way through to Yanceyville, and my fellow Carolinians, the drought has started, if anyone has a good source, you need to sit on it, and please, please, don't be shy, talk to me about it... Greensboro Kuush

9. I'm in Chapel Hill for school but from Winston-Salem.

10. yo kuush man just hold tight i thought it was startin too but i just came up on some crazy dank buds, a little expensive but worth it, im here in raleigh by the way so hopefully itll be gettin out to you guys soon

11. greensboro, used to live near raliegh and my boys told me there is some blueberry and trainwreck going around down there.

12. high point/greensboro man.

cheap mids,good dank.

:D

- chrlz

13. wilmington for now, but possibly outside of raleigh next semester

14. Chillin down here in University Area Charlotte, damn its good to see so many tokers from NC here, shout at me
    Good dank, smells like xmas trees

15. Winston Salem fool. Ive lived in Austin for the last 2 months, but my hearts in Carolina....and weed =)

16. anyone in charlotte experiencing a drought like me? :(

17. I'm about 30 minutes west of Charlotte, but I would have to say I'm quite dissapointed with the quality of bud circulating the area. There really isn't a drought, but I haven't even found any mids in the last 2 months.

18. Just south of Raleigh in Garner.

Weed's good here; got a nice hookup from my school.

19. I just moved from Asheville to Charleston, SC.

20. kernersville! right next to greensboro/winston salem, who wants to blaze