North Carolina Represent!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by NCToker, Jul 10, 2004.

1. im not in NC but im real close in VA. Danville, about 40 minutes north of Greensboro

2. thats quite a drive for me but maybe sometime

3. We should all get together and toke it up for 4/20.

Who's in?

4. sup guys I hail from Richmond VA, but I am going to school in wingate NC, close to Monroe NC. Itd be sweet to hook up w/ some of yall. My aim is Darkrob15. peace

5. I live in Cary right now, damn you all are so far away:mad:

6. man everyone w/in an hour from charlotte should form a party somewhere. someone gets an assload of bud and we all chip in for it, and some night we all meet up somewhere and chill out. that would be awesome.

7. Hell yeh, or even if you guys wanted to just have a session with some of eachothers friends one afternoon would be awesome to me, sunday afternoon/evening sessions are my favorite

8. Just south of charlotte in SC here...bout 15 minutes from the state line :)

9. it takes me like 40 minutes to get to the state line.

Check your PMs

10. anyone else in nc?

11. chapel hill , nc

12. sweet, i'll assume you attend UNC, i thought forsure that unc had lost against duke on sunday, but UNC did pull through

13. hahah im in north charlotte....im me if anyone lives nearby iranman89

14. raleigh,nc right here

15. Any of you Charlotte dudes still around? I just moved here from minneapolis and i know absolutely nobody that likes to smoke.

16. I live just south of Raleigh.

17. oh my god, i basically live off of bojangles...

morehead city, down on the beach. we've got some decent mids, but i get my dank out of raleigh. those ncsu boys know how to party

18. angier nc right here

19. where the fuck is angier

20. chapel hill for school, high point for home.

lets hear it for the best cottonmouth cure only available in the carolinas: cheerwine