North Carolina Represent!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by NCToker, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Im from concord too!! where did you go to school???

2. born and raised in north carolina...taylorsville and statesville area(about 60 miles north of charlotte)...live in florida now though...thinking hard about moving back up there...miss it and some of the people.

3. Nope, but I'm looking for some Charlotte friends....

4. Anybody in chapel hill area? Hit me up bros

5. What's up NC, living in Texas but I'm about to move to Winston-Salem area. Just checkin to see how the place is, everything pretty laid back?

6. Dude do not AND I REPEAT, DO NOT get locked up around the lexington area. The county jail is the absolute worse!

7. check out Lexington BBQ as well!

RDU area right here

8. Hell yeah, appreciate the advice. I visited recently and went to some bar and grill that was nice but Ill definately check that Lexington BBQ place, us Texans love barbeque haha. Everything was so green up there, trees are fucking everywhere. Pretty pumped for the move, hoping a job hunt won't be too bad.

9. different style of BBQ in NC, but you might like it.
    dry BBQ with vinegar based sauce on the side.

10. DURHAM here. I'm moving to charlotte in the next 2 months for school.. Hit me up!

11. Winston Salem here. Use to stay in thomasville (near greensboro and lexington)
    btw i need some new connects since im new to winston. NC tokers put your hands up:wave:

12. fuck right, reppin UNCW baby! keepin it green. who else in wilmington?

13. I'm about to move to asheville in December. Finally getting my own place. Fuck Florida

14. Lexington has the best bbq, but stay away from stameys and hursheys.

15. wilmington whats good you salty fucks

16. My momdukes lives in Charlotte, Matthews area

17. reppin Wilmington, I go to UNCW but unfortunately I'm back in Fayetteville for the summer haha

18. #318 bored12785, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    I'm in Winston Salem looking for people into weed, shrooms, and codeine...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app