North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Honestly I don't even know where to look man

2. I don't think you have to look, I think your nose would be able to lead the way. :roflmao: Have you tried the downtown area? It's been a few years since I was last there. But I want to say I remember a smoke shop on one of the corners. And there was an area right around there that was very busy with people that looked like they might enjoy weed.

3. What's up NC folks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. after a few months away already moving back, this time raleigh! hopefully its mo' betta than charlotte

5. I'm from the Charlotte area. Moving to Cherokee soon, right down the road from Asheville.

6. Greenville here

7. Welcome to Raleighwood

8. Just moved down to Raleigh from the good old land of New England. Didn't smoke back home where its legal and now that I'm down here I guess I just want what I can't have. Since I'm a newbie I have no idea how to go about finding a hookup but I'm thinking a skatepark or mall would be a good idea.

9. Hickory and Catawba county area!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1330 C1728, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    New to the Fayetteville area and I'm always down to smoke. Lol also looking for apartments in the area so if anyone knows good places... Lmk lol

11. Yo anybody here Wolfpack nation?

12. need to check out north carolina

13. Greenville, NC here

14. Fayetteville!!! Haven't been here in years so have to start fresh.. Hoping the grass is good lol. Any top name strains?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

15. u r n the right spot bro. good gassss

16. its been so hard to smoke out here in knightdale bruh u can barely find any plugs out here haven't even smoked in 4 weeks my plug moved

17. New to Fayetteville, from MA. It sucks not being able to head to the dispensary after I ran out...

18. I am originally from the Grantham area. Most of my cousins still live in the Goldsboro area. I graduated from southern Wayne High School.

19. The feels im a michigan patient stuck in concord at the moment, this is a sgitry state to be stuck in looking for smoke

Sent from my SM-J727V using Grasscity Forum mobile app