North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. What's up, Charlotte here!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm new to charlotte. But I'm not gonna be that fuckin guy who is like ay yall hollatchaboy sob story. You don't wanna be that guy. Ok some yall got no shame. And there is nothing wrong with that. I aint judging.

:roflmao:

3. I lived in North Carolina all my life until just recently a year or two ago I moved to Colorado. I miss North Carolina and the southern hospitality there, but I do not miss the weed prices. I can get an ounce for $95, while an eighth in Raleigh cost 35-40. Also, the streams & waterfalls hers are pretty dope

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Raleighwood here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hows the stuff up there?

6. Did you guys hear NC is voting to legalize medical marijuana this year!?! You can bet your a** I'll be voting :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Things are good here.

8. Will nc ever be a legal state ? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol Charlotte here, got some bubba kush, don't need no hooks up :) but I will say that anyone that thinks it's a good idea to try and get weed from the Internet needs to not reproduce any children because your a specia kind of stupid. Peace and love. There's amazing bud here I'm Rambling... FUCk I'm high lol. But yea I love weed

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1311 grasscoty, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
    Reported. Totally against forum rules

11. Where would you suggest that new people in town find any

12. If you s the d maybe fortune will find you some day

13. Please delete my posts in my thread sick of these fuckers messaging me asking for hook ups. FUCK OFF

14. Hell yeah right there with ya!

15. A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

16. Man you ever eat at The Point in Buxton? They make a smoked fried chicken that is making my mouth water just typing this! If you get a chance get baked and go there for lunch one day.

17. Pinehurst?

18. I've been to Asheville several times. I wouldn't think it would be hard to find weed in Asheville.