North Carolina Governor Wants to Delay Elections

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ktmsmoker, Sep 28, 2011.

1. lmao
    the world is so sad

2. I guess she has finally realized that we all hate her

3. Were in NC are you? It is probably one of my favorite places. Especially Asheville.

4. Was born and raised in durham, now go to college in boone.

Ive been too asheville once, it did seem really nice although A LOT of hipsters.

5. I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on Bev Perdue if she was on fire.
    Her "emergency powers" act still pisses me off.
    Bitch suspends CHP off your own property "for the duration" bullshit.
    then she tries to enact potions of it, like with Irene, which is also illegal.
    alcohol sales were suspended the entire day before Irene hit. Hurricane parties have been a part of NC culture long before I was born.
    I still think he's been crossing party lines to help Laroque dodge the corruption charges because he's in her pocket on the MMJ proposals.

6. Haha, people tell me App State is a great school. I haven't been to Durham, but I've to to Winston Salem, Greensboro, Asheville and Charlotte.

7. Durham gets a bad rep because of all our crime, but its not really that bad, every city and town in NC has its bad elements. I personally think its the best city, because of our diversity and downtown.

8. I surprisingly met her at a campaign event years back, when I was working on the Bill Graham for Governor campaign. Man, they do not like each other.

9. Ignore the Constitution? Ron Paul will not be pleased.