Norml...Superbowl ad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by onkruid, Sep 16, 2013.

1. I guess I'm about all out of fight. With all due respect I will go to my grave leaving it up to the next generation(s) to deal with it. I never set foot in a Walmart for 20 years...and I know this is a bad arguement but ... Walmart still grows and grows and eats up every Mom and Pop store that thought had a chance to make an honest living. I am getting old, I don't like what I see happening to our country, but I am too tired to fight it, and watching the droves of our younger generation filling up Walmart parking lots makes me give a shit even less. NO, I do not think this is "normal" I just don't think my resistance is worth 3 dead fleas in the bigger scope of things.

2. Voted then shared the link on my facebook & twitter pages..

So you don't have kids?? If you did you would want to make a better world then what you came into.

4. I don't have any evidence to this effect.
    But we have plenty of evidence of mega banks and their influence and bad practices. Intuit is another one. So I won't support them, and especially not any efforts for them to shape this emerging cannabis market. 

5. Lets not forget, Norml called medical marijuana dispensaries "moonshiners" and "largely a sham"

6.  Uhhhhh...what??

Where is the proof of that?  Not trying to be a dick but I never heard that.

7. Allen St Pierre look it up bud

8. Add another tally

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So every mmj patient needs cannabis as a medicine? Right...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #31 floating_by, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2012/11/normls_st_pierre_calls_marijuana_dispensaries_moon.php

Thanks. Hadn't seen that. Confirms my suspicions I had already formed that they are just another lobbyist organization.
    Their support of all things mega corporate of late has been interesting to say the least...

If startup politcal parties can be infiltrated, certainly a NORML could be as well.

11. This is what I meant by "I'm not trying to be a dick"...look up what A. St. Pierre??? A quote by him? What do you mean?

12. I found what he was referencing doing a google search that took 3.1 seconds. Use those fingers to search not bitch.

13. this is the link I'm talking about. I believe norml is a total scam

14. After watching "MPP" in action, I'm in the same boat with them.

15. No, I have no kids. IF I did I would have taught them to fight the system just as I have all these years. Can this world be made better? I don't know. The momentum is with the global corporate movement, they own it all, the banking system, the media, the politicians of most countries (except China and Russia) As I said, I am getting old and tired, and when I look at the younger generation I dont feel really optimistic about their future.

16. This happens to all organizations eventually. Once exposed to the upper echelons they sell out. The Tea Party started as a grass roots citizen based organization and very quickly turned into another sold out, right wing propaganda party with no morals, values or common sense. Once they sell out they all become property of Corporation Inc.

17. got my vote

18. Voted! Gonna pass this link to my like-minded tokers on FB. 

19. You can vote once a day so everyone go back and vote multiple times.