Norml...Superbowl ad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by onkruid, Sep 16, 2013.

1. \tHelp Put the Message of Marijuana Legalization Before Millions with a NORML Super Bowl Ad[​IMG]Intuit Quickbooks is currently running a contest, with the grand prize being a professionally produced ad run during the big game this year. The first round of the contest is public voting and we are pleased to say NORML, after just a few short days, has skyrocketed to the #6 most popular submission.
    Together, we the people, are ending America's war on pot. With the last election and with the recent announcement from the attorney general in Washington DC, we are beautifully positioned to make sure a responsible, adult American citizen is never again arrested for the use of recreational marijuana.
    But this doesn't just happen. Please take a moment of your time to support our campaign to bring the message of legalization to the masses during the most watched TV program of the year.
    The voting process is simple. Click the link below and you will be taken to NORML's entry. Click "Vote for Us" and you're done (no login, no Facebook connect). Then share with your family and friends via your social media pages. Don't forget that you can vote once a day. Together we can make marijuana legalization a topic of conversation at every game watching party across the country!
    If you vote, we will win.
    Click here to vote
    Sincerely,
    The NORML Team

2. Badass. Show everybody.

3. This would be great.  Send the link to every like minded person you know.  We can help this become reality.  Just imagine a national ad that is pro-marijuana.  This could be a great way to get the word out that this country is moving towards a sensible policy on mj.

4. Voted, then came here to post the link and saw that someone already had. Thanks onkruid!  Please everyone vote every day and tell everyone you know who is like-minded.  I would love to post it all over Facebook, but the folks who would disagree (because they don't understand) would ostracize us (and may even go vote for another organization to win it).

5. 42 views and 5 replies come on blades?  This is national attention...if you viewed it and voted say so.  I want to see "I Voted" posts over and over.

6. Perhaps, but what have I got to lose? IF by some miracle they end up having to play a pro MJ commercial at the Superbowl then the happy factor alone was worth the click.

7. I'm not supporting any initiatives of a predatory lending organization. You shouldn't either.
    If it were Goldman Sach's, Citibank, JP Morgan, would you then be curious about all this? Well, same difference.
    Bankers are the problem, not the solution.
    This place makes my head hurt more every day. Come on people.

8. #14 basedgoddess00, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    Voted~ :hello:

Legalization is going to happen, either way.

How do you cash your pay checks?

10. I cannot imagine going through a single day in this country without supporting one corrupted corporate entity or another. Actually, if I lived off the grid I might be able to, but participating in this society forces one to concede to the fact we will be supporting these entities whether we like it or not.

11. At a small, community bank not affiliated with these mega tax bailout monstrosities and with no history of predatory lending practices. While I am still able to, that is. See, there is still some choice left. But if you never examine anything, that will be gone soon enough.

12. That's the problem in a nutshell. People have been absolutely broken to the point of accepting all of this as "normal."
    Well, it's not. Exercise educated consumer choice whenever still possible. It's difficult. But not supporting something like this is very, very easy. They're a bad company.

13.  How much would you like to bet on the fact that a "small, community bank not affiliated with these mega tax bailout monstrosities and with no history of predatory lending practices.". Still does illegal business with local crime and that's what your supporting so at any level you have corruption.