Norml Launches Legalization Ad Campaign tomorrow (4/20) on Television

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Cannabis, Apr 20, 2009.

1. #1 The Cannabis, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    Norml is launching a Tv Ad campaign on 4/20 for all you who didn't know. There is going to be 7700 Tv ads nationwide tomorrow.
    EDIT******************
    Here is the Ad
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0mEDE_w1xo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Legalization: Yes We Can[/ame]

2. I honestly love the commercial. Very well put together! This will be sure to draw media attention as well!

3. #3 The Cannabis, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    Yea thats what I was thinking. I just cant believe they got it onto Fox news
    I wonder what my highly conservative grandparents will think while they sit down to watch Bill O'Reily and a Norml ad comes on Tv

4. omfg i dident think this day would come. The time has come my friends...

5. Yea I think people should be excited about this! haha

6. This is huge news. I don't think there has ever been a positive commercial for marijuana. This will open the minds of many people and could very well be the key to legalization.

7. #7 Jankydank, Apr 20, 2009
    Great commercial but the laughing chick at the end kind of ruined the "vibe" of it IMO, don't know why.

Oh yeah, and it's beyond awesome that this is happening. Hopefully it will open some people's eyes so they stop buying into the bullshit propaganda and educate themselves on the issue at hand instead of following blindly.

8. yea i'm happy. yay. lets see what happens

9. EXACTLY man that is my one criticism about the film. I think they were trying to make it look somewhat playful, I dont know why. If I made the commercial I would have left the laughing part out

10. #10 Indi420, Apr 20, 2009
    NORML is going to really hit hard with this one.

Very outstanding and professional.

I'll be sure to have my tv on so I can see it and giggle happily while totally ripped.

Edit: The laughing at the end kind of upset me. It was like a flashback of obamas laughing party.

11. Fox will probably make a joke about trolls wanting their marijuanas and tell us to keep eating doritos and brownies...

But I do think alot of ppl will take this seriously. I cant believe i didnt see the release coming on 4/20

12. Yea but wouldnt you just love to be watching fox and right after a News Anchor makes a "clever" pun about stoners, they go to a commercial, and what is on there tv, Norml is.

13. :hello:

i hope i see this play tomorrow

14. Ugh, it kind of pisses me off. "You can tax it" "You can regulate it" For fucks sake, really, its a plant, that should just be left alone.

Well, Ill still support it, but I dunno, theres a part of my soul that dies knowing that we are giving control to the government to get something that should be ours to begin with. Why do we have to give in to get?

15. #15 Mr B., Apr 20, 2009
    That commercial sucked. And where have I heard that lame ass slogan before? Seriously, NORML can suck my elbow... And even though I hate NORML that doesn't mean I'm judging this commercial harshly, I really think it is a lame commercial. If it came on about any other subject I would laugh my ass off (because it is so ridiculous), but this is just sad.

"Making my family and I fight in courtroom is difficult enough when I'm already fighting through chemo therapy." Lol, cry me a river. No one is making you fight shit.

16. too bad that advert spits on the message it seeks to bring, with the last few seconds. the ad goes from legit and almost patriotic, to some stoners laughing.

17. Watch there be an above the influence commercial right after one of these airs.

18. Why do you hate NORML?

19. #19 sensimil, Apr 20, 2009
    You know, when the bill goes in front of the law makers, the cancer patients are the ones that speak?

So really, this point is, on point. They get it. This is the side that is actually happening. Futher, NORML is trying to make the movement happen.

Like I said in my above post, I dont really like all of what they said in the commercial, but having the river cried, isnt just crying. That IS what is happening.

20. Does anyone know what channels this will be on?