normal or not

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lilbilly, Jan 13, 2003.

1. my plant is 27 days into flowering. one day the leaves stand out real strong and one day the plant is wilted it keeps changing is this normal or something i'm doing

2. hard to say.....plants will do that if they are being underwatered/overwatered do you notice any differece once you water them?.......best way to tell when they need watered is to check the soil.....put your finger an inch or 2 under the top soil and if it's moist wait a day or day....if it's dry then give it some water....or get a water meter......Peace out.....Sid

3. i kind of thought it might have to do with the water. i'm scared i'm going to over water them. how can i tell if its too much or too little.thanx

4. well what i do is, once i've done the test with the finger....if it's dry underneath and my water meter concurs i add approx 1/2-3/4 litre to the 3 gallon pot.....and wait a few days and then again....hope that helps you......ps a water meter is a good investment, it's only like £10 here for one.....Peace out....Sid

5. sweet, thanks

by the way, what's yfff?

6. Young Fried Farts and Fartettes......Peace out....Sid

7. LOL LOL LOL LOL ...its so funny spelled out!!!

thanx man