Normal end of flower leaf yellowing or a deficient

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by trippy-tabs, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Flipped to flower on Sept 6th or 2nd. All the trichromes are milky but none are ambering yet. Is the yellowing from the end of flower die off? Also, what do you think that spot on the 2nd pictures leaf is? I haven't given them nutes for a few weeks now. IMG_20191013_200507076.jpg IMG_20191013_200518385.jpg

2. I wouldnt worry about it at all.

whatever you do, make sure you let them go till they cant possibly get any better!

then wait another week.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. What's 3m disease? A cursory Google search yields no results on it, should I pull her out of the tent? Also, the first picture is normal? There are two leaves yellowing on that plant.

4. 3m, Moot is one of the M's. I just guess it is Magneseum the other M, and IDK, maybe, the third M, if it was my plant I would be happy and do nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Works for me. Thanks

6. Didn't see that until now! Thank you! The buds are fattening up right nice. I've just never had my plants get this good and this far so at this stage, I'm a newbie.
    I've only got a shit magnifying glass and can't get a handheld microscope but the trichs seem milky as fuck.
    I'm growing for someone else because I stopped and they need meds so I chopped a couple test buds for them to try and see if they want a more couch lock feeling than it will currently provide