noreaster knocked my power out

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tonyrhs, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Soo its been a crazyyy weekendd, lost power at 1am sunday night and just got power back today an hour ago. Thankfully my reptiles and plants finally can see the light again [​IMG]

The plants are all about 3-4 weeks into flowering and have gone without any lights at all just sitting in the closet pitch black for 2 days now and they seem like the buds swelled up a lott over the past few days without any light.

My question is do you think this is gonna cause the plant to hermie or if it will effect my plants in any way? Should i got straight back to 12/12 or gradually increase the light till i get to 12/12 again ? [​IMG]

All these crazy tornadoes, hurricanes, micro burst, noreaster in october [​IMG]. its just getting nuts around here. By far been a historic year here.

[​IMG]

2. hi tonyrhs

its hard to say, you have probablly a 60/40 chance of them not hermaphroditing. get your light cycle back to come on and go off exactly the same times as before the power outage. keep em on 12/12, and hopefully everything will be ok.

the almanac states this winter will be very bad.....i though last year was shitty...damn :(

3. im hoping it doesnt hermie this is the first time it got thrown off it cycle. i reset the timer last night and it came on the same time this morning as usual so im keeping my fingers crossed.

im gonna have to invest in a generator this year i guess, 4th bad storm in 5 months.

Thanks for the help man ill keep you posted, let you no if it starts seeding.