Nor Cal Medical grow 2011 late start

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by seann33, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey everyone Hope ur summers going well. Im in the north bay area this will be my first grow, I got a real late start. So what im working with is 4 10 gallon pots, 3 of which are smart pots. I have 2 bubba kush clones that were around seven inches tall when i got them and one purple urckle that was about 4.5 inches tall n real bushy. I have been taking care of those for 8 days. I also have a baby OG kush that i have had for 5 days.

For soil i got FF ocean forest and nutes are floragro I over did it on nutes on my second day tho and the leaves curled up the 3 strong ones are cool now but the og hasnt grown much at all and still dosent look recovered.

I also have a seed germinating that im stoked about its alpha blue (sour d x blue dream) that strain took two 2ed places this year and i havnt been able to find clones or seeds in cali only online for $220 lol.

Cheers

Pic1 all 4 Pic2 bubba 1 pic3 bubba 2 pic4 purple urckle were taken in morning

Attached Files:

2. They look nice. Nothing wrong with a late start. It's better then no start :smoke:
    I have a few runts going this season so, just today, I went out and got a few more clones to put out.

3. NICE! should be a good time! especially with some purple urkle, I would love a nice smoke of some urkle, such a nice "purple" smell and taste.

4. Thanks bro. Gl on the new additions and ur runts :)

I LSTed the Urckle and bubba 1 im not sure if this was a good idea because they will have limited veg time.But im kida looking at this grow as a learning experience so im experimenting. ALso does anyone know if this bug is like a lady bug or will it jack up my baby its not red its like tan

cheers and happy toking

Attached Files:

5. I got the alpha blue sprouted its already like two inches tall. I added a lavander trainreck to the garden thats in the ground with the og kush so got 6 plants total going. ill have pics up tomorrow the plants have started to really bush out and all are in week 1 of flower except the lavtrainwreck the og kush maby week 2.

*this will be first ever grow diary of the strain alpha blue